Monday, August 18, 2014

Week 1: Favorite Places: Anywhere With My Family

My family is extremely close and incredibly loud (pun intended). So, I'd have to say that my favorite place is anywhere I've been with them. 


Meet my mom and dad at our favorite coffee shop in San Francisco, California. Don and Sondi just celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary.
Image Information: Personal Photo, Skyler Sikes


 Next, meet my little brother Conner. I say "little," but the seventeen-year-old a little bit bigger than I am. This is a picture of him at the Golden Gate Bridge.
Image Information: Personal Photo, Skyler Sikes

 Lastly, meet my brother Zach, his wife Kendra, and their daughter Stella Ruth.
Image Information: Personal Photo


My family is great, and my favorite place is wherever I'm with them.

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures, Skyler! And that take on favorite places is perfect; somebody else had "at home with my wife" as his favorite place. :-)
    And I have to ask: where is your favorite coffee shop in San Francisco??? I am a fan of the good old Caffe Trieste... and Cafe Strada in Berkeley. Man, that is a place I still miss! Anyway, welcome back to the class and I hope you will enjoy the new blogging experience. You can let me know what you think about that as the semester takes shape! :-)

    ReplyDelete